I have had an interesting exchange of correspondence with someone I have never met. He has emailed me a number of times warning me about the dangers of Islam in Australia. Here are our last exchanges (for obvious reasons, I have removed any identifying details):
French PM Manual Valls has told the French people that they have to just live with Muslim terrorism.
Do you believe that Australians just have to live with Muslim terrorism?
What Muslim terrorism has there been in Australia?
Do you think the risk of Muslim terrorism is affected at all if Muslims are publicly vilified?
Very best wishes
To date around 200 Australians died at the hands of Muslim terrorists most of them overseas. However fortunately Australia as yet does not have the same level of Muslim population as France and other European countries caught up in World War III.
We must never let it get close to this level. The Muslims bred like rabbits as they live on welfare payments to get even more.
Religion is a life style choice. An attempt was made to indoctrinate me into the religion of my parents but I was not interested.
All Muslims living in Australia have a choice to make – they can repudiate the evil religion of Islam or get out of our great Country.
I do not see why this should be such a difficult choice for any reasonable human being to make.
Any person who supports the deliberate killing of babies in prams while the citizens of a country celebrate a day of freedom or the killing of teenagers at a concert or cartoonists who have the right to express their views are fully deserving of being vilified.
I did not reject one religion to adopt the religion of “political correctness“.
After Muslims attacked Australians in 1915 Billie Hughes established concentration camps and locked all Muslims up without trial as well as German and Turkish sympathisers. I have no problem with that because it worked. No more terrorist attacks during WW1.
So it comes to this: we will adopt intentional cruelty to innocent human beings (asylum seekers held in offshore detention) and we will actively discriminate against members of a particular religion (Islam) just in case we get Islamic extremists doing here what they do in Europe. Brilliant solution: we abandon our own principles just in case another group comes along and trashes our principles – we can do the job for them.
Now to some details about this brilliant idea. Should we expel all Muslims from Australia or just stop new ones from coming here?
And who do we include in the group to be excluded: ones who go to the mosque each day, or each week, or just sometimes, or never? Or do we do the German thing and check their heritage back through a few generations?
Is it possible that we could just target the extremists? Or would that deny us the fun of generalised discrimination?
I am sure Pauline Hanson would like your ideas; I don’t. I will go further: I think your ideas are grotesquely at odds with the Australia I grew up in, and they are probably dangerous. But Pauline Hanson has scratched up quite some popularity, so I am probably wrong, and the mob is probably right.
Very best wishes
His reply (how sad is this):
…Well here are my principles:
– Australians should determine who comes into our Country. Japan does not allow Muslim refugees into Japan so why should we?
– People who we invite to come to Australia must have a genuine commitment to support democracy and the liberty of others
– People who have no genuine desire to work but wish to exploit our social safety net are not welcome in Australia
– People who pay people smugglers to jump the queue of genuine refugees are deserving of no special treatment, especially when they are economic refugees and not genuinely in fear of their safety
– People who promote cruelty to animals are not welcome in Australia
– People who regard women as property and second class citizens are not welcome in Australia
– Freedom of Religion has its boundaries – hate preaching must be banned and any place hosting hate preachers must be closed down. By hate preaching I mean telling others to kill those who do not believe in the same religion.
– People who celebrate the killing of women and children are not welcome in Australia
– Religion is a lifestyle choice so do not complain if you are vilified for supporting an evil religion
– any politician who does not subscribe to the wisdom of Cicero Salus populi suprema lex esto is not worth voting for.
– any politician who puts “political correctness” such as hosting a Ramadan Dinner with Australia’s version of Lord Haw Haw (William Joyce) before the security of those who vote for him is not worth voting for
– politicians should be prevented from taking the oath of office on the Qu’ran since this evil book requires that politician be committed to the killing of “kafirs” , non-Mulsims (Ed Husic was the first politician to take the oath of office on this evil book and he should be the last).
I’ve showed you my principles which I am not about to abandon – now you show me yours!
By the way Islam is not a “race” – it is an ideology more akin to Nazism that to what most people would consider a “religion“. World domination by violent means is what they have in common. I have no time for racially based laws and “native title” laws were the thin edge of the wedge for apartheid in Australia which will be confirmed if the Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act is amended to give official recognition to “Invasion Day” and to entrench racially bases laws in Australia. You are born with a genetic heritage which you can do nothing about. However religion is a lifestyle choice.
As Pauline says we should be “One Nation” where your racial heritage has no place for special treatment. But race and political ideology are two separate things.
Donald Trump is all for stopping Muslim immigration into American after the Muslim President Mr Obama, who was raised in the Muslim Indonesia has opened the float gates.
I am not a lone voice. The days of the political elites who know what is best for the rest of us are numbered.